An urban playground best describes this 180 unit condominium site located at the junction of the Tamiami Trail and highway 301 in downtown Sarasota. Built between 1997 and 1999 this Florida Keys style townhouse development features excellent amenities such as a large heated pool and spa as well as a lighted tennis court and boat dock on the Hudson Bayou.
This younger community has 7 acres of manicured landscaping lush in tropical design yet located right downtown only a minute from the Sarasota bay front and all the amenities the city core has to offer. Two sets of ponds with a lighted water fountain accent the interior of the development while the Hudson Bayou borders the rear of the property.
There are 5 unique floor plans varying in size from a 620 square foot 1 bedroom Royal Palm model to a 1312 square foot 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath Fiji model. What makes this development so unique is that the first floor models are single level in nature while the second floor models are two level townhouse design. This makes these 3 storey structures one of a kind for Sarasota. There are both one and two bedroom designs in both single storey and the two-storey set up and all end units features fireplaces. Storage is not a problem as all models feature screened in lanais with storage closets.
Strong appreciation and a successful sellout make Central Park II an excellent investment.
View the Brochure (PDF)
Click for a Virtual Tour
- Address: 850 South Tamiami Trail, Sarasota, Florida, 34236
- Price: 1 Bedroom rentals from $1000 and 2 Bedroom rentals from $1300
- Bedrooms: 1-2 Bedrooms
- Bathrooms: 2
- Area: Ranging from a 620 square foot 1 bedroom Royal Palm model to a 1312 square foot 2 bedroom, 2.5 bath Fiji model
- Abundant Parkland with 2 ponds and lush landscaping
- Aluminum mini/window blinds
- Desirable location close to downtown
- Garbage disposal in kitchen sink
- Heated pool spa lighted tennis court and equipped exercise room
- Individually controlled central heating and cooling system
- Private clubhouse with fully equipped kitchen
- Wall to wall luxury carpeting and Armstrong cushion flooring